Eps Malaga is an experienced organization in the internship search, finding personalized options for our students.
Collaborating with more than 100 customers in diverse fields (technology, psychology, education, communication and marketing, tourism, information technology, international trade, research etc.) we can offer you the best possibilities to make your internship in Spain.
What do you need?
- maturity and responsibility
- between 18 and 32 years old
- minimum B1 in Spanish (if not you have to undertake a Spanish Course in Malaga before your internship starts through Eps’s facilities)
- being enrolled in a university,or in Spanish course, accredited in a school or being beneficiary of a scholarship like Leonardo Da Vinci or if you have the permission for our program
How do we work?
- for starting the processing it’s necessary to submit the documentation with a minimum of 2 months in advance (though on request we can accept less time).
- Duration of the internship is minimum 2 months
- after it will be sent to several companies, until one of them is interested.
- After that we will inform you about the current internship opportunities.
- Minimum a week before the departure date, you will receive all the documents (internship and accommodation).
- internship will be confirmed (no numeration)
- companies may assist concerning accommodation, etc. (optionally)
- in shared apartments or in a host family
Please consult therefore our website, section "Accommodation".
Please provide us with:
- Curriculum in Spanish
- 1 photo jpg size 4 * 4
- Duly completed application (in Spanish)
- Photocopy of the European health insurance card or private medical insurance and medical accidents
- Motivation letter addressed to the company which explains the interests and objectives concerning the internship
- Medical certificate (which shows optimal health)
- Photocopy of the matriculation of the university, or Spanish school
- 5 copies of the internship agreement of the University which need to be signed by the university, the student and the company
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of liability insurance
We don’t start the process until the receipt of all the documents listed above as well as the payment of the program. Please send the documents by mail or e-mail. After the receipt of the documents we will send a copy of the agreement to the Spanish Ministry of Labour which gives legality for the internship.
- health- , travel- , or similar liability insurances
- Internship: 295 €
- Long-term accommodation: The value of one month's rent as deposit.
- Payment: In case that we can’t provide you with any offer of an internship in an enterprise within 2 months, you will receive your money back(see terms and conditions of the program).